Clients often ask us about a PV system, or a photovoltaic system. How does it work, and how can it benefit my home? The most simple answer is that these systems use sunlight to generate electricity. The electricity produced is completely clean and quiet. And because no other fuel is required other than sunshine, it does not deplete our world’s natural resources.
Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning recognizes the many benefits of Photovoltaic Solar Systems, and that’s why we’ve gone solar. This isn’t just a trend, it’s a lifestyle. In fact, there are many more benefits of using solar panels that are far reaching. Going solar advocates for a cleaner planet and reducing our dependence on fossil fuels.
Are your power bills high? Solar power also helps save you money on your electric bills. Here are a few other reasons why you should consider a PV system for your home or business:
● You immediately qualify for a 30% Federal tax credit. When tax season comes around, talk to your financial planner about getting this credit. Save a little extra money!
● You add value to your property. When it comes time to sell your house, buyers will see the solar panels as an advantage, which may raise the asking price for your home.
● You provide remote power where it may not be available. No electrical outlets? No problem. PV systems can work remotely.
Did you know you can sell back excess power back to the electric company? This practice is becoming more and more common with energy-savers. Now you have a chance not only to save, but to earn back your initial investment. Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning can help you get started by installing a photovoltaic solar system for you today.
Solar Panel Products
As residents of Central Florida, we’re in the best position possible to take advantage of the sunshine. Why not reap the environmental and financial rewards? Here are some of the solar panel products available to you.
● Solar water heater. If you happen to lose power for any reason, you can still heat your water. A solar water heater also lasts longer than gas or electric systems.
● Solar pool pumps. Make your swimming pool last longer in cooler months. Solar pool pumps can circulate your pool water from the sun.
● Solar attic fans. This product provides venting in your attic to take some of the load off of your air conditioner.
● Pool solar heaters/ panels. These heaters and panels work for in-ground and above-ground pools alike.
Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning is an Authorized SolarWorld Installer. As such, our offerings now include solar products for your residential or commercial property. This includes Photovoltaic Solar panels, solar water heaters, solar attic fans, and solar pool heaters.
Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning in Orlando and Beyond
As a full service company, Bob Heinmiller Air Conditioning offers complete installation and service for residential and commercial areas in Central Oregon. Contact us about your needs today at (407) 374-0779. Same day and 24/7 emergency service is available.